I have written about the SAP River project, mostly about the language.
- Introducing SAP River (w\ Jake Klein), Nov. 2012
- River Definition Language – Motivation and Key Ideas, Dec. 2013
- River Definition Language – Core Language Model, Dec. 2013
- Programming in the River Definition Language, Mar. 2014
Introducing SAP River 1.0 in TechEd 2010 innovation weekend.
I am the Co-Inventor of several patents:
- Method and apparatus for graphically constructing applications utilizing information from multiple sources
- Managing Execution of Applications in a Runtime Environment
- Type Instances
- Data model containing host language embedded constraints
- Advanced data models containing declarative and programmatic constraints